Best baby bottles for babies

I'm due in june and i'm wondering what is the best baby bottle to use to minimize colic, gas, and spit up? Thanks

MrsMoss88

Asked by MrsMoss88 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the best i ever used on all my kids were the playtex drop ins. they work wonders and less cleaning too!
    for colic some may say the dr browns or the avent ones. try a variety and see what you like!
    Anonymous

• Breasts!

They are always there. Milk is always at the right temperature. It's free! It's better for the baby's health now and for the rest of the baby's life. It makes baby's brain grow better, cow's just aren't too smart. They are good at getting fat and we now have a lot of fat Americans that were formula fed. There are over 400 things in breastmilk that formula lacks.

It's better for the mom for the rest of her life including reducing the risk of breast cancer and osteoporosis. It's better for the environment.

There aren't any better bottles! LOL
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Bottle choice is generally up to the baby. Colic, gas and spitup come with babies no matter how you feed 'em.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

AGREE!!
    Anonymous

• I used the Playtex Ventaire advanced and they worked well.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• dr. brown's for my kid w/ colic for 8 MONTHS
    Anonymous

• Thanks, I have two children and didn't breast feed with them, I'm young and my mom never brest fed and i'm kind of nervous...I may try it but i will take the advice on trying several different baby bottles
    MrsMoss88

Answer by MrsMoss88 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Playtex drop ins, they're easy for mommy and they're good for reducing gas.
    wanttoadopt0707

Answer by wanttoadopt0707 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• dr. brown i swear by them for the first 2 months now my 3 month old uses soothie bottles i like them a LOT!
    douellette

Answer by douellette at 6:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• The soothie bottles were good. Dr. Browns worked great, my son barley even burbed when he got through but they are kinda a pain to clean. I switched to soothies with my second son and they worked pretty good but I still like the dr. browns for the first few months.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 6:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2010