Where can I find a " I'm going to be a Big Sister" T-shirt??

I don't want to order it online but want to go to an actual store and buy one. Anyone have any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes Carter's will have Big Sister t-shirts. I know you said you didn't want to go online, but I did order really cute Big Sis/Lil Sis t-shirts from emtannerdesigns.com.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 5:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• babies r us or you can make one
    Anonymous

• OP: I AM NOT THE CREATIVE TYPE OR ELSE I WOULD!! THANKS.

Anonymous

• they do have some at babies r us, but i just made my own "i'm going to be a big sister t-shirt bc i didnt like the ones at babies r us. you can just buy a cute solid shirt from target and use iron ons or puffy paint. i took my daughters pic in the shirt i made (she was 8 months at the time) and i had her hold the ultrasound pics. i printed it out on a photo card and sent it to our family to let them know i was pregnant. also.... i ordered "big sister" scrubs for my daughter to wear at the hospital from princess linens. (princesslinens.com) you can get them personalized and they are really cute.
    Anonymous

• I believe most hospitals actually have a little gift store in them with such things.. at least, my sister said she saw one where I had my son and thought about getting the shirt for my daughter. Call them up? ^-^
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2010