Do you keep towels in your bedroom?

As in, "sex towels"? Do you have something like that near the bed to clean up with? And do you keep them totally separate from your other laundry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um, we don't have "sex towels".
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• i keep a towel by the bed for when SO and i have sex, because i squirt, and it can be a real mess sometimes, it wouldn't be that bad, but our drier is broken, so if it happens, i have to wait a long time for my sheets to dry after i wash them :-/ for anything else though, like a facial (lol) he'll just toss me one of his shirts. we don't keep it separate from all other laundry, but it's only washed with his whites, and everything is bleached.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Well I was gonna go anon but since kyutean is so open I guess I will be. Yes I have towels and diaper wipes in one drawer various lubes and toys in another. Niether one of us sleeps in the wet spot...lol.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Nothing wrong with being prepared.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• lol, i was going to go anon also farrahann, but i figured if i was open, there might be other open answers, it worked! :) my SO usually tries to have sex with me on my side of the bed, because of the wet spot, lol.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Sure do.No one wants to sleep in the wet spot! And no,I don't wash them separately.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Uhhhhgggghhhhh.....No. I have KLEENEX. They can be tossed out. Towels can't.
    Anonymous

• TMI.....really.
    Anonymous

• Yep. We have sex towels. Let's just say DH does his job RIGHT, so I make a mess. LOL We NEED those towels for I don't want to soil the bed. Kleenex and paper towel wouldn't be absorbant enough. Sorry if that was TMI. It's true, sometimes TOWELS are needed.
    Anonymous