Have you ever had a ingrown hair inside your vaginal lip?

Not the pubic lips not the lips but right at the entrance of your vagina...If so what did you do to remove it it is annoying sometimes it itches and then it goes away and then it comes back I just want to end it...lol Please can someone tell me what to do my dr. told me she can remove it having surgery but damn can't I just do something myself get my dh to help me...lol Help!

Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• yes, i get it sometimes usually in the same place
    Anonymous

• I had one on the outside. It was so big and awful looking and hurt. It was infected and I needed antibiotics. Mine did open on its own. My Dr did tell me if it did not come out on its own she would have to take care of it.

Anonymous

• Exactly me too but what do you do to help relieve this or make it gone???
    Anonymous

• Soak in a salt water bath to soften the skin and disinfect. Clean the area with alcohol to dry up the infection 2-4 times daily.

You *can* pull the hair out with a sterile needle. It will bleed a little and it will hurt like hell. You will need a mirror probably to do this. If you pull it out on your own, you have to have to have to clean the area with alcohol several times daily and scrub the skin with a cloth in the shower every day until the skin heals completely.

You could go to a Brazilian waxing salon and they can do it for you and "tidy up" your whole area.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2010