ok I know this is weird to ask on here but I'm really concerned...

Ok, my fiance has been turning me down when it comes to sexual activity even when I want to focus only on him. Well this morning when I got up he finally told/showed me why. On the head of his penis hes has like two red spots on it. Neither of us has an STD or anything of the sort. I haven't had any recent yeast infections or any vaginal problems in that case. So what could this be? Is it normal or is it something that we should worry about. They're are just a reddish tint no other color in it. I just wondered if I should have him get it checked out or what. He doesn't have any insurance at the moment so we're hoping it isn't something we should worry about. We know it's not a STD because he was checked over this past summer and he hasn't had any other sexual partners but me we both got checked to be safe. He's not cheating because I just got a job and he doesn't have one and so we're together pretty much 24/7.

AlliePooh1992

Asked by AlliePooh1992 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like a rash caused by friction or detergent or not washing very well to me. Give it a week and if it gets worse or doesn't change with changing your habits (like washing clothes iwth free/clear detergent and washing more frequently) then make an appt to get it checked. It doesn't sound serious to me. We freak out about issues on our genitals but really it's just like any other mucus membrane. If it was on his lip you probably wouldn't think twice about it :)

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• So whats the question??
    Anonymous

• Is this spot normal or is it something we should get checked out anyways?
    AlliePooh1992

Answer by AlliePooh1992 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• When it comes to spots on the penis, it is far safer to have it checked out and be nothing than to wait and have it be something major.
    Anonymous

• It could be anything from detergent to not washing properly after working out. You can check with planned parenthood to make an affordable appointment. Its probably nothing.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i don't think red spots on the head of a penis are normal? if he doesn't have insurance, he can always go somewhere, like planned parenthood or a clinic, and get it checked...i'd go with him though.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have heard of this...Does it itch? Try putting some "Lotrimin" on it Yes it is for athelete's foot but it could be some kind of fungus infection. Just a dab it wouldn't hurt. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My DH gets pimples on his every now and again... How long have they been there? Are the spots raised or just flat and colored? Do they hurt? How big are they? Any additional info is helpful...
    Anonymous

• type it into google images and see if one similar? Type it into WebMD maybe? Or just go to a free clinic and get checked out.. Obviously he thinks it's something to be concerned with if he's avoiding sexual contact with you...
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 5:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• he says it not itching or giving him any problems and it's not raised or anything just discolored. It's not a bright red but it's not pink. I'll try and talk him into getting checked out.
    AlliePooh1992

Answer by AlliePooh1992 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2010