will you do a good deed for someone? No matter what the consequences are

Let others see Gods' love through you.
Its true you can do a good deed without knowing or believing in GOD ..I personally love GOD so I want to give him the glory . Also I do & have done many good deeds without writing in a journal or even telling anyone....this is a challenge for people just to encourage them to keep caring, & stop to help someone out.. sadly there are many times people need help & no one helps them.. because either they don't agree with something they are doing,out of fear of being sued, Or hurt. (This challenge was give to me through my church) make your journal entry of what you did at- http://www.lovestopschicago.com/
Do a good deed for someone say what act of kindness you did..

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 5:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get off on helping others. even if I dont care for them. I am going to school for human services. Religious or not, humanity is important in the world. so is love and compassion
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 11:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• done it and continue to but with less joy because finally I'm talking care of myself as priority with what I need to be healthy.

sometimes a good deed is not a material thing given sold, bought, or loaned good deeds are also nice words.
    Anonymous

• I've helped people break free from religion.

Anonymous

• Anonymous 5:39pm Feb 16 2010- Thats good religion is awful . So How is their Relationship with GOD?? ;)
    Being able to talk to GOD on a personal level just like he is a buddy is great.. & GODs a good friend he will let you know when your doing something wrong.. Nope no more religion for me Only a great Relationship..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 5:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Oh don't worry, they kicked his sorry ass to the curb!

Anonymous

• I do good deeds every day, I love charity work, and going on week long trips to outer cities to work, and project C.U.R.E., Appalachia, Habitat, the local soup kitchens, but i do this because its very satisfying helping people, NOT because of any religion, it's kind of sad people can't do these things with out tacking on that they are doing "gods" work or what have you. What every happened to doing things because you want to? because you are just a good person? do you really need "god" to tell you to do this? it's just as bad as Budweiser spreading its logo feces all over everything.. people for some reason feel compelled to cram the "god" word where ever they can. It's people like this that make me not want to go to church. Religion is a personal thing, it is your personal relationship with what ever deity you choose to worship, it should be kept to your selves. The more you shove it down peoples throats, the faster they are
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 10:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• going to vomit it back at you.. and stay further and further away from the church. i should mention i am a firm believer in the Congregational Protestant religion, i attend a "god is still speaking" and O and A church.. but i have respect for other peoples religious beliefs and out of that respect i don't post my bible banging crap all over the place. think about it, what you are doing has the opposite effect. not to mention, you look crazy.
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 10:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I live in America what about you? If it guilts people just by me saying GOD then good maybe they need to feel that guilt to repent & find him.. its sad that just saying I will give god the glory offends people.. Who should I thank myself or humanity Why? I don't worship humanity I worship GOD I I certainly won't thank myself because I am a mess without GOD..

maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2010