Covering a tattoo?

I need to cover a tattoo on my leg. Any suggestions on what to use and how to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• pants
    Anonymous

• LOL. Yes, pants!
    This is why I never got tattoos. They are permanent. And tacky.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm....thank you captain obvious anon :01. Anon :04 I'm sorry you think they're tacky, so maybe it's best you don't answer tattoo questions.
    Anonymous

• I have seen one woman use lots of concealer and foundation (liquid) over it. It was still somewhat visible... but youre going to get that no matter what you try. Also try wearing nylons a shade or two (black if you can pull it off) darker than your skin tone.
    Anonymous

• People who find it their place to call tattoos "tacky", "trashy", "stupid"...etc. are ignorant and come off, IMHO, as haughty. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Yeah. Conceler, cake make up, thick tights...
    Anonymous

• Kat showcased a conceler on one of her episodes of LA Ink that covered up every single one of her tattoos. I think the product was for Sephoria (not positive though) but I am sure you can go to the episode guide and find out what it was.
    fatcat0908

Answer by fatcat0908 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Really, anon :04, they're PERMANENT!?!? Son of a bitch. They didn't tell me that when I got mine. Guess I can quit trying to scrub it off now.
    Anonymous

• Get some sort of concealer that is made to hide scars or burns or otherwise is 'heavy coverage.' You might have to look in a speciality store to find one though, but they do a good job covering just about everything.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yah, I am haughty. :-) And proud of it. Better than tacky.
    Anonymous

• I do not find one of my 13 tattoos tacky or tashy at all! How RUDE!...besides I dont think the question asked for an opinion...HMMM?
    Anonymous