Am I pregnant?

Hi all! I am 23 years old. I had used the shot as my method of birth control. I had my last shot in January of 2009 and didn't get my period back until the last day in september 2009. It was very regular...I knew what day it was coming every month and it was there.... In december....I got it and it was very very light.....only enough to use a pantyliner and i only really had to change it 2 or 3 times a day....which was odd because my period is never like that. Last month which was January 2010 It came on time.....but it was extremely heavy and i was in soooo much pain the first day. I was supposed to get it this month which is february 2010 on the 10th and here is it the 16 and still no period. I took an at home test on sunday night and it looked like there was a very faint line but i think it might have been because there was too much urine on it and right where the second line is there was a line that looked like there was t

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• a faint line is usually pregnant try again in a few days
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Test again in 3 or 4 days.
    Anonymous

• you could wait a few days, and just so that there was no mistake I used the pregnant/not pregnant digital test it worked great.
    melplustwo

Answer by melplustwo at 6:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• why do people ask if they are pregnant on here we do not know, why dont you try testing again ... not like our answers will tell you yes or no.
    Anonymous

• a line is a line is a line, no matter how faint. using too much urine wont change the result. your hcg level will be 0 if you are not pregnant, and only in VERY RARE, almost non-existant cases will you ever get a false positive.

you are pregnant.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• actually your hcg can between 0-4 miu's when you're not pregnant. those + and - tests suck imo, i have seen them look VERY positive and not been pregnant and so was my friend's. get one of the double line tests, sometimes the + ones bleed and look pos. test again.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Take another test. Use first morning's urine. Or call your doc. Other than that, we can't help ya.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 8:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2010