How do you know when to test if you are irregular?

Since I have been off bc, I have been irregular. Sometimes it comes before 28 days and sometimes after. I am thinking that since the longest cycle was 32 days, I would used 32 days to test if AF does not show. What do you guys thinkg? Anyone have this situation before?

1passioninlife

Asked by 1passioninlife at 6:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would use your longest cycle as a measurement. So if AF has not showed up by day 40, I would test.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• going by your longest cycle is a good idea. if you have any idea when you ovulate you can always test 14-18 days after that as well
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• CHART CHART CHART CHART CHART!!!

Charting tells you when YOU are ovulating, how long YOUR luteal phase is, and when YOU should test. Charting tells you what's going on with YOUR cycle and YOUR body.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility!
    Anonymous