How could you not care..

Some women just dont care if there husbands watch porn and shit. how could you be a women, and just think its okay for women to be looked at and used as pieces of meat that are disrespected and taken advantage of by men for other men to watch behind there wives backs? its disgusting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You know....porn never made me feel "threatened" or "inferior" and my Dh assured me I was a sexy woman and etc. But I still feel that porn destroys the beauty of a loving relationship and craps all over the sex act. It makes a beautiful experience an ugly, mechanical, unloving thing.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Because they're grown women who put themselves in that position?

Because not all porn is 'dirty'? Some can actually be classy. Try searching for erotica for women.
    Anonymous

• Some women just dont care if there husbands watch porn and shit.

I really don't care if my husband shits. 

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• LOL, carpy. Mine does it every day. I actually get more concerned when he doesn't.

Anonymous

• It is not only men that watch porn. It is not hurting you. He is not your hubby. What someone does in there marriage is non of you business. It does not make them any less a women. They feel differently then you do. so what. I bet there are things you do that people could really think is aweful or don't like.

I say if it is not hurting you. Then mind you own business.
    Anonymous

• OP, sometimes porn can aid in marrital, uh, contact. Sometimes you've got to get inventive and it's not always easy coming up with ideas all the time.
    Now, if a man is looking at it all the time and he needs it to command performance, then I think it's a problem. Why do you care so much? Is your man looking at porn all the time and treating you like a piece of meat? Men aren't mind readers you know. Maybe you should just tell him how you want to be treated.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand how these women who CHOOSE to work in that profession, are being used like and treated like meat, or taken advantage of, or being disrespected.

These women & men have sex. Sex is not a bad thing. If two people are consenting to the act, no one is being taken advantage of, no one is being disrespected.

Here's a question......... Why is it that the women see the women in porn as : being used, treated like meat, taken advantage of, & being disprespected......But..... Not the men, who are doing the same thing?
    Anonymous

• That is them. And they can choose not to care if they want. I personally do care and wouldn't want my DH lusting after other women behind my back or in front of me. It is not fair to my mariage.
    Anonymous

• i like watching it w/ him, & even more than that i like filming them & him using me like meat then watching it later ;)
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I know my husband does, I don't care. Why would I? He doesn't treat me or any other women as "meat." He doesn't spend money on it- doesn't do it during inappropriate times... I see no difference than me reading a good love story and feeling a bit "romantic" afterward.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010