plz help....Hubby feels like i have forgot about him

Hubby feels like i have forget about him....He has been in a really bad mood lately even with me giving him lots of attention. What can I do to let him know what he means to me. My husband and children are my entire world and I couldnt imagine living without any of them. And ideas would be very helpful.

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to find out what makes him feel important and what makes him feel loved. They are very likely different from what makes you feel important and loved. There is a wonderful little book entitled THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman that is so helpful in this area. Maybe the two of you could read it together. He needs to hear that he is loved in his own love language, whatever that is. Finding that out can be a lot of fun!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• How's your sex life? Maybe that's what he's talking about?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Why does he feel that way?

Answer by louise2 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Our sex life is great. He has said that i use the computer to much but when he is home i wont touch it anymore. Idont know if that is his only problem or if there is more to it.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• is he a pussy?
    Anonymous

• How would he be a pussy?
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• bc he cant take it like a man???? a grown man crying about no attention, whats that about??
    Anonymous

• I appreciate the irony that you are on the computer, that he complains that you are neglecting your marriage for, in order to improve your marriage. You need to buy the books, "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" and "How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About it" and read them both right away. You may also find these 2 links helpful:

Stop Whining

Men are Dogs

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• he isnt cryin about attention....he feels like i dont care.......what would you do if you felt like your SO didnt care about you. If you dont have any advice move on to the next question. I am lookin for serious and helpful advice not sarcasim.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Don't pay attention to the crazy b**ch above...obviously her relationship's jacked up.
    Try taking him on a date. Ask him out, like when you first started dating, or maybe leave a little love note saying to meet him somewhere at a certain time. Plan the whole thing out, even who's going to be watching the kids. Maybe do something romantic if that's how he is, or fun if he'd like something fun more. But I'd definately say go somewhere that you can talk openly, and explain to him your feelings and let him be open about his.
    There is nothing wrong with a man wanting his wife or girlfriend to show them some attention, after all isn't that what a marriage/relationship involves? It's great that he WANTS your attention! Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2010