do you clean everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yes
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yes-but not the whole house.LOL. I clean up the kitchen everyday, never leave dirty dishes in the sink and I wash off the counter tops. I make sure the toilets are clean and that the sinks are wiped clean. If I see something that needs attention,I do it then. But I only vacuum once a week and dust when I see dust. :-) I don't do the windows very often.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I always clean something or another. The whole house has to wait until Friday.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 7:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yes, as my favorite teacher says, " if you cannot conquer a dirty sink full of dishes, then how can you expect to conquer anything else"

maisydays

Answer by maisydays at 7:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• omg yes....its a viscious never ending cycle!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Nope. If anyone is bothered by that, they are welcome to do it instead of me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I do when i can, which is never my one month old wont let me.. when her dad gets home i am too tired... weekends i make attempts to catch up.. but my house grosses me out right now.. i want to light it on fire and walk away.. but at least i am moving soon and will have another chance to put things in places they wont be so cluttered in.. i just hope i find a bigger house.. this two bedroom aint cutting it!
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 10:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have a set routine I like to get done every morning, if possible: make my bed, dishes, and laundry. Everything else I try to get done whenever I can. Late afternoons work for me. It's not spic and span, but at least the house is picked up.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010