i feel so hurt and betrayed

So I have known that my fiance has female friends and that's fine but there is one I can't stand. She does things like goes out of her way to buy him lunch and take it to him, ask him to bring the kids to her house while I'm working so she can fix them dinner and just a bunch of things that tell me she likes him. Well today I read a text from her that said "come over so I can do your taxes. Oh but don't tell (my name) how much your getting back" I'm already on really rocky territory with him and I've been thinking of leaving for a while. What are your thoughts? I have a 3y/o from another relationship who thinks of him as dad then our 6month old dd and I don't want to hurt the kids but I just don't feel like I love him anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! Your "man's" female "friend" will probably be doing you a huge favor by taking his lying sneakyass off your hands.
    Anonymous

• OMG! I would rip their faces OFF!
    Anonymous

• confront him and tell him what you know. Tell him that all these actions from his "female friend" is driving you away.....if he wants to salvage anything he'll get rid of her...period! No games, that woman needs to be out of his life for you guys to have a good relationship. She's a relationship poacher and she's workin on stealing ur fiance. So if I were you I'd confront him and ask him what he wants....if he wants you he'll get rid of her and things can continue beautifully, if not then I'd tell him im out!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• go to her door,andput her on blast say "dont you dare think i dont know what your up to,telling MY MAN! to keep stuff from me,and trying to play mom with MY KIDS " then go home and talkt to him and he'll let you know whos more important,and go from there,
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't even confront that other chick, just get the hell away from him. If he's there often enough and she's putting it out there, he will bite the line...if he hasn't already. Sorry, just my opinion.
    Anonymous