has your dh randomly stuck a random object in your vagina during foreplay? :S

yesterday morning my dh and I were fooling around before the kids got up. I had sweat pants on with drawstrings. he was playing around with my area while I was facing opposite and had stuck the drawstrings in my vagina faster than I knew what was even happening. I thought it was an accident like they just got on the way or something. but he did it again right before we had sex. so he had them in there while we had a quickie. I never mentioned it to him. is it weird??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• So that's where my keys went.

Yes, it's wierd.
    Anonymous

• cant say that's happened but I'd say your dh wants to spice it up a little. Not sure what purpose drawstrings would do though....
    Anonymous

• its strange....may want to inquire about it.....I would.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• that is weird, and intrusive without your permission. its rather immature behaviour.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Ummm.. Yeah weird.. Inserting foreign objects w/out your consent or even knowledge that it's going to happen is 1) weird and 2) the vagina is a very sensitive place and not all objects are a good thing to insert somethings can mess up the PH balance, and the "good" bacteria v the "Bad" bacteria balance in the vagina......... What if you were sensitive to the laundry detergent that was used and developed a yeast infection? (not saying that is going to happen, just using that as an example)..

Anonymous

• That's weird and gross. Not saying you're not a clean person, but I let my dh do whatever he wants as long as its not gross...in other words, if he wanted to shove something literally random up there..it better be clean. yes, I'm sure you wash your clothes, but your vagina is something you don't want random things shoved into. Think about it. I do anal with my dh as much as he wants...and I'll suck him anytime he wants...but he knows...I won't ever suck him off after he's been doing me analy...does that make sense? I don't want crap or any bad things from anal in my mouth and he isn't allowed to put it back in my vagina after anal either... Not to much surprises me on what turns ppl on. But if I were you, the cleanliness part of it, would be MY problem.
    Anonymous

• My SO says all the time he's going to do that but I keep hiding stuff so he can't grab anything and insert it!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Yeah, that's a little odd, but probably not unheard of. Do you have any sex toys? Are you open to using them? Sounds like he wants a little visual stimulation so if you are open to it, get yourself a good vibrator and let him do his thing with you. Lot's of guys like that.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2010