Any ladies want to discuss possible preg symptoms? I'm dying waiting to test haha!

Here are mine (but a lot of them are PMS symptoms which sucks):

Cravings for carbs, no sweets which is weird since before my period I crave sweets
Really swollen boobs
Dandruff (gross, I know, but it's happened with my other pregnancies haha)
Feeling like I already have a heightened sense of smell
Wanting to take a nap during the day
VERY moody

Period is due in 2 days! Cross your fingers that it doesn't come. :] I've already taken 2 tests, but I can't help it haha. I didn't get a positive till the day of my period last time, so I'm hoping that's why I've gotten negatives.

Plus, I just "feel" pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have you tried clearblue? that one always had me spot on within 5 days of a period.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• OP: Mhmm I bought Clear Blue Easy which is supposed to pick up as little of 25 for the hCG hormone. I just found a dollar tree test that's 20 though, so I'm guna buy a double pack of that tomorrow & try to wait to test until the 17th. We'll see though...haha.

Are you waiting to test?
    Anonymous

• That's good! With my first daughter I felt a little bit of pain on my left ovarie like a period simptoms...I really hope That you're pregnant!!!
    Lizyari

Answer by Lizyari at 3:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2010