How do you know when a guy really in love with you?

Wants to if his in love with me.

sexycarter123

Asked by sexycarter123 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• , if you dont KNOW for sure, then wait, you know if you know. it should not be something you question. IMO
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• men are difficult to predict sometimes.......but normally when men are inlove with a woman that will be their number one agenda...their woman. A man will commit to you, call you back regularly, text back, email, see you and spend time with you as much as he can. That is a man who is committed and more than likely in love.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• If a man is in love with you, you can tell by his actions not his words. He will want to spend time with you, be interested in you etc.. Yes, time will tell. Men can be tricky cause they can do all the right things when sex is not in the picture yet and then change after. A man that loves you will wait until you are ready for the relationship to become sexual.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• when they fart in front of you and don't apologize. GAWH!!!!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Sometimes obsession looks like love and so does infatuation. As another person said - see what his actions say. And see if it lasts and endures through the bumpy times. If he sticks around, continues to treat you like you are very important to him, that's a very good sign. If he introduces you to his friends and family, that is another good sign. Basically, he treats you with respect and kindness and is concerned with your feelings. He tries to earn your love - those are true signs of love in my opinion.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You know, he shows it, but not in the ways you might expect. Men show it differently. I don't know how to explain it.
    I asked my Grandmother once (I was 21) how she knew my Grandfather was "the one" and all she could say was "I just knew". I guess that's the truth. But I would hate to see a girl *think* the guy was the right guy or loved her when he didn't, yet there's no better way to tell you how you will know.
    Anonymous

• you dont. you just hope.
    Anonymous