Do you think it could be cyberbullying??

You hear a lot of talk about cyberbullying, and I wanted to see what the opinions are...a lot of the "bitch" groups on CM can be pretty brutal, attacking other women immedialtely after they become "noobs", making comments about their apperance, their SO's and even calling them their version of insults for example tards, stoopid etc. They claim its to seehow they handle themselves, or to prove if they are qualified to join their elite groupof bitches. Do you think it could/would be considered cyberbullying? Yes, its each persons own decisionto join these types of groups, but I've seen some pretty vicious attacks in non-bitch groups.Just wondering what everyone else's opinion on this is, and how long you think it will be, if it hasn't already, until a lawsuit occurs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• eh, if you sign up for a bitch groups you get a bitch group, however if they email you or put comments on your page AFTER you bow out then that's bullying.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Cyberbullying........No
    Immature, pointless, cliqu'ish, high school level mentality.. Yes.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon.

I looked through some of these groups today and seriously these women need to GROW UP and gain some class. It saddens me to think that these women are role models for their children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• That's exactly what I was thinking too! Granted most of them are very young & evidentially it is fun to act like they do, and the words that they use! CLASSY!!
    Anonymous

• Stay away from bitch groups. Nothing but lazy women with a whole lot of stupid on their hands.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Hahaha very true!!
    Anonymous