will my son forget me?

I have a son 9 from my previous marriage and everytime my husband got mad he would tell us to leave, it was my 9yo and I that were sent trying to find a place to stay..shelters and hotels. I had to leave my other son in common who is 3 there in Wisconsin with his dad because of the laws, I'm in AZ. I know what some of you may think..how could you leave your son! I did what I had to do to protect me and my other son. I could not bare to live in a hotel,car or shelter another day. Let me remind some of you or at least tell you why I did what I did. Every time my husband got mad at me he would change the locks on the doors and at one point had boarded up the doors so we could not get in, even for clothes I miss my little boy so much I want a life with him, I do not do drugs, I do not smoke, I do not drink. He was angry with me for not working. I did it 4 my older son and living where we are stable. Will he 4get me? i call him.

tucsonmomof2

Asked by tucsonmomof2 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Na, I don't think he'll forget you at all. I still remember things from when I was 3 and 4.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• he shouldn't, but it doesnt sound like a good situation for your younger son to be in. i would get a lawyer or see what you can do to get custody or at the very least a visitation arrangement set up. i can't believe no one has helped you to do this yet.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• You are going to have to deal with him asking you why you choose your older son over him..I think a 3 year old needs their mother more than a nine year old..You need to make an effort to be a part of his life before he does forget..

Anonymous

• my son hasnt seen his dad or talked to him in 3 years, he was 3 the last time - he still remembers him

good for you for leaving ( i rememebr the previous posts)
    are you going to go to court for custody?
    good luck!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2010