TMI, sorry...

I have to do #2 every single morning at 7:58. Not a minute sooner, not a minute later. I HAVE TO, I cannot stop myself. To get to work on time I have to be out of the house at 8. So most of the time I end up stumbling from the house with stomach cramps from holding it in. Is there a way to re-set my body's clock so I can go earlier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um, maybe just sit down a few minutes earlier (7:55), then a day or two later a few minutes earlier than that, then a few minutes earlier....etc, till you get to the time you want?
    Anonymous

• just try sitting and pushing.. a little earlier every day. Your body will re-adjust and eventually you'll feel the need to go earlier.
    I used to have to go every morning about 20 minutes after I ate breakfast. Now that I"m pregnant and in the 3rd trimester I don't have that urge anymore. I force myself to go sit and try to get something out tho and it seems to work!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Get up earlier, work out earlier and eat/coffee earlier.
    Anonymous

• Candy is dandy but fruit makes you poop.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2010