is it true that your more fertile after a miscarriage

I had a miscarriage last month at 5 weeks, I was told by my fertility doctor that on my next cycle she will put me back on clomid, so this month I'm just going with the flow what are the chances of me getting pregnant again this month? And would I be able to carry the baby full term?

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 8:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know if it makes you more fertile or not, but at 5 weeks it certainly shouldn't effect your chances of getting pregnant again. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and immediately got pregnant again. Had no problems at all and had another happy baby boy.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I miscarried the beginning of June and my estimated date of conception was the end of June. I now have a healthy one year old, so it sounds right to me. And it was also my 1st time getting pregnant without clomid. Imagine that.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I have heard that. No one told me however when I miscarried. That was in Sept, in Dec I was preggo again - both were a big woops!
    lol
    But I woulnt trade my son for the world!
    Good luck!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2010