Why do women who hate porn marry men who watch porn?

There are guys who do not watch porn. There are women who have no problem with porn. Why do the women who hate porn keep marrying the guys who like it, knowing full well before the marriage that they like it, and instead of discussing it with them and going separate ways when they can't agree, they get married and cry and whine about how degrading it is that he didn't turn into a completely different person after they married him? Why do you these women expect men to change for them when it's the women, and not the men, who have the problem in the first place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• TOTALLY AGREE OP. if you are sooo against porn, find out BEFORE hand if your man LIKES porn. dont marry someone who likes it. kinda simple
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Oh get over it because it's just guys being guys.
    Anonymous

• Love is blind....
    Anonymous

• i agree. i actually told the father of my son that i didnt like porn when we were together for like 2 months, he lied to me and said he felt the same way and never wanted to watch it now that he met me and loves me, well come to find out he was lying, but i didnt find out until i was 5 months pregnant, i gave him a chance to change, he said he would, but he didnt, and that was ONE of the deciding factors in me ending our relationship because i refuse to marry someone who thinks of women in that way, and doesnt respect my feelings.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• oh I dunno, maybe they think they can change them?
    Anonymous

• Why don't you stop judging other people's relationships and focus on the problems in your own. My husband doesn't watch it but sometimes I do. He doesn't care he's there when it happens. But my point is, there is more to love about a person. When you love someone you aren't focusing on what you don't like.

So Purple won't marry a guy who watches porn, but she can have a kid with him and leave him over it....

sati, you have no room to talk about the men women choose, you should just back off others.
    Anonymous

I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? Considering the situation you describe has absolutely NOTHING to do with my question and yet you feel compelled to share it, maybe that marriage of yours isn't as peachy as you want to pretend it is. The point is, if porn is a deal breaker people shouldn't be getting married. If it's an issue so large it destroys your self-esteem and turns you into a harpy and a shrew, making your husband miserable, it's an issue that should be dealt with BEFORE marriage, not after.
    Anonymous

• So Purple won't marry a guy who watches porn, but she can have a kid with him and leave him over it....

For someone preaching about not judging others' relationships, you sure are quick to do exactly that, hypocrite.
    Anonymous

• I didn't know that my DH was so crazy about porn. He started taping late night X rated movies after we had been married for many years. Then he bought some really bad porn movies. I was disgusted. I didn't know he liked porn before we got married. Don't blame me for his crappy taste in entertainment. I had no idea. He hid his perversions well.
    Anonymous

• I'm simply pointing out the ones' with the dirtiest sides of the street look pretty stupid judging others.
    The only nerve it struck is that you have nothing else better to do but dicide why women pick the men they pick and whine about it. You guys pointed it out I called it out.

And where did you decide that there was something wrong with my marriage? Oh yeah, that's what you do. I almost forgot.
    Anonymous