am I weird for not liking it

I only like straight sex..ive never enjoyed foreplay at all..no matter who ive been with it just does nothing for me..I dunno why..I feel like its weird and I feel bad that my DH only gets straight sex...but its all I want

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel like that sometimes. Sometimes I like certain things. But my hubby likes to kiss....a LOT. Over and Over again. I get tired of it and want to get to IT...you know what I mean.

I would suggest a vibrator if you dont already have one. That is the one thing that has made me want to slow down and play...lol. I was embarrassed to say I wanted one at first...but it was well worth the embarrassment!
    Anonymous

• i do think thats kind of wierd. usually, i cant have sex without foreplay. i need to get turned on first. i like to give oral & get it, and i like alot of kissing and things. you should try licking his nipples, my SO loves that - and have him do the same to you, and you should try 69ing or something. just relax about it and dont think too much and just try and enjoy it. your probably making yourself feel weird about it bc when me and my SO first got together, i felt wierd having his face down there like that, but once i got more comfortable with him, i started liking it more and more.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• What types of foreplay have you experienced?
    Maybe you just haven't tried the "right" thing for you yet.
    People like all different kinds of things all different kinds of acts. Have you delved into yourself and tried everything that has ever twitched in your mind?
    Anonymous

• I dont like foreplay at all. but i am a survivor of child molestation. but my hubby is fine with it
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I don't like foreplay either. My husband wishes I did, but I'd rather get in there and get mine instead of playing around and wasting time. I've NEVER liked foreplay and I really hate it now that I've got kids.
    Anonymous

• I am the first poster....

I have thought before that some of my lack of desire for foreplay comes from my inability to "let go" and the fact that I am sort of always in a hurry...you know "gotta get it done" sort of mentality.

Does that sound like you maybe?
    Anonymous

• Well, seems like you aren't the only one as there are others who are with you on that one :) I, personally LOVE sex and foreplay is never enough for me lmao..
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• foreplay is boring
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I'm the opposite.. Sex that is just, get in there and get'r done sex. SUCKS in my book..

I love sex. I love foreplay.. Anytime it was something that I didn't enjoy, found boring, or whatever, was due to the person I was with being totally inept and having NO idea how to get a woman off. Or how to work a woman's body into a pleasure filled frenzy leaving her wanting more... :-) Those that have known how to do those things, made every aspect of the sexual experience worth while and extremely pleasurable.

I enjoy sex with lots of foreplay, lots of during play, and lots after play.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I used to enjoy foreplay and then menopause set in so it takes forever. SO thinks it's overrated so he won't do it anyway so we're good to go. We're two peas in a straight sex pod. If I want foreplay I have to say FOUR and play with myself! Funny how I can make it happen by myself. It's much less stressful. Maybe you should try that....self service

Answer by admckenzie at 9:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010