what's the one thing that really grosses you out about your hubby but you will never tell him becuase it will hurt his feelings?

the one thing that really gets me is his breath not all the time but he takes these fish oil pills and you can smell them through his breath sometimes ewww gross!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same here, bad breath.
    Anonymous

• Long toe nails! But I do tell him. He is worried about ingrown nails but he lets them get outrageous!
    Anonymous

• He has this big mole on his back and there is one single black hair that grows out of it that grows very long. I just want to snip the hair! the mole doesnt bother me.
    Anonymous

• Definetly his breath. Hes a smoker and his breath is never fresh.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my DD, DH had this really weird metallic smell. It made me gag just to get near him, especially in my first trimester. It never really got better; I guess I just got used to it. At first, I didn't tell him about it because I figured it would hurt his feelings, but when he started getting his feelings hurt because I was never in the mood, I finally told him. Thank goodness, it went away after my daughter was born.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Aw, he calls me stinky breath in the morning sometimes and I call him that too :) haha...I guess we're close enough or have a relationship where none of the things mentioned above I'd have a problem with.; Pluck the hair growing out of the mole and give your man a pedicure..my hubby LOVES it when I pamper him like that. Other than things that women already mentioned, plus farting etc. nothing really annoys me enough not to tell him. Because we do it in teasing, cute ways so no one gets hurt and theres not reason to " not tell him anything"
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• We've been together for 8 years now...I think it's all pretty much out in the open.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My hubby works outside so he wears a lot of layers, well by the end of a work day he sweats near his butt and it smells so bad, he said guys at works all get it and call it "swamp butt"..But I am not to shy to say gross, go get in the shower before rubbing on me!!!

Anonymous

• Oh my, that would have to be my dh breath! Sometimes it's so bad that I smell it through his nose when his mouth is closed! But other times I won't smell it unless he opens his mouth and starts talking, and it sometimes smells like a sewer! No joke! It's all I can do to stay next to him, but he's such a sweetheart, it would crush him if I told him, so I deal with it. Someone once told me that its the sinus' that are blocked causing that poop smell.
    Anonymous

• that tobacco crap he does.. but I DO tell him
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2010