porn?

is it an issue in your realationship? if it is for why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• nope.We don't watch it
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Nope. Not an issue in my relationship.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Nope, but it's fun sometimes.
    Anonymous

• it was. i ended the relationship with my sons father because i will find a man who has respect for me, and for women in general, and who i am enough for. who doesnt need to look at other women, and watch them sucking dick & things like that. i used to watch porn, when i was single. when im in a relationship, i consider it cheating. its just unnecessary when you have someone to have sex with. i think the women who act like they dont care or say "men are men" - are just not confident enough to believe that they are enough for their husbands so they make themselves feel ok with it. but thats okay, everyone entitled to their own opinion. in mine, my husband will not watch any other women having sex or look at them naked except for me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Nooo i could make it one though. He doens't watch anything at home. He says its pointless to get horny about something when he can have me anytime he wants when he's here at home. But he also works out of town and I don't see him for 4 wks at a time, so I'm sure he gets off by it when he's out of town. But, one thing that makes me jealous is every guy has his fantasy actress he wishes he could sleep with and I'm a short little round faced brown eyed black haired big booty big boobed latina..seriously I'm 4'11 and his dream women is Milla Jovovich..blue eyes, 5'10 fine featured face when I can't compare to women like that (c'mom why can't his fantasy women be JLO or Shakria or someone who has similar latin curves like me?) and sometimes if I really let myself I can get worked up about the idea...........blah
    Anonymous

• Nope it is not a issue.
    Anonymous

• Not an issue.
    Anonymous

• not an issue for us
    Anonymous

• its not for him, but its becoming an issue for me. I am getting to the point where I prefer porn to the real thing. It's mainly cuz I feel so self conscious of the way I look. when we make love, I am always thinking, is he thinking I'm disgusting? it really messes things up in that department. as of now. I will not look at porn anymore. Not even together. Trying to work through this problem of mine.

Anonymous

• nope, i don't care if he watches and enjoys as long as it's not over the top
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2010