Websites for big bra sizes?

I know barenecessities.com and figleaves.com but right now there is NOTHING there that is my size and under about 50 bucks. I am about a 38 H or I. Anybody know any other websites with decent prices?

crystalklear

Asked by crystalklear at 9:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• decent prices you are going to have a hell of a time finding. But Dillards.com sells up to size H.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Go to Lane Bryant. They have really pretty sexy bras in large cups and not just for plus size women. Under $40
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I second Lane Bryant.
    Anonymous

• I can tell you right now you are not going to get a quality bra for less than that. You might get a cheaper version but it's going to suck. I got a cheaper 38F and I hated it...I went to Lane Bryant who has a sale right now, and splurged and they are the greatest bras I had since I was like 15 and wearing Vickie's DDs lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I got 4 bras about 2 yrs ago from somewhere for just over a 100 dollars total, and they were awesome and are just now starting to wear out. I wish I remembered where I ordered them from and I wouldnt have this question. lol
    crystalklear

Answer by crystalklear at 9:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Just type in your size on google. But inexpensive will be hard to find. I always order a little smaller then my normal 36/38 g/h, cause I hate having to spend a paycheck on a bra.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You can get a custom-fitted bra from this website. This bra will minimizeor maximize and equalize your breasts. All you need is to know your measuements. Bust, Thorax and which color for around $66 per bra. All garments are designed by an orthopedic surgeon and medical engineer. I love this bra and the body magic.

www.ardysslife.com/newyounow

DANANEWSOM

Answer by DANANEWSOM at 11:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2010