Is there any legitimate alternative to breast enhancement surgery?

Are there any proven methods or products for increasing breast size? Have you or someone you know tried anyhing and actually seen results?

Mia1983

Asked by Mia1983 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• Getting pregnant!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Gaining weight, or pregnancy.

Other than that. No.. There is nothing out there that can increase breast size other than surgery.. People try pills, they try creams, and in some cases, they psyche themselves out to believe that those things have had some effect. But the reality is that they don't..

Just like all those male enhancers that are supposed to make a penis bigger are bs.
    Anonymous

• Work out your pectoral muscles - if you get those bigger, they'll push your breasts out a bit, making them appear larger. Or a padded or stuffed bra, for a quick fix ;).
    Anonymous

• No
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I don't really think so. I mean hormone therapy can but that's the kind of thing they give to males to look more like women. I think those would have bad effects on someone who already produces their own estrogen. Might throw it out of whack or something.
    Working out certain muscles may help but the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn so you could just end up melting off the fat you do have in that area.
    I think after this baby (and breastfeeding), I'm definitely going to need a lift!
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 6:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2010