Fine, if you couldn't be bothered to find out if your husband liked porn BEFORE the wedding,

and yet you insist it is something so important to you that it's a deal breaker, why are your feelings about not liking it automatically more important than his feelings about liking it? If it was something you did that he didn't like, would you accept him demanding you stop immediately or else he'd leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think its important to know those kinds of things before getting married. Then again, I don't ever plan to get married so I guess that's just something good to know for me! If your gonna make the marriage commitment though, I'd say it would be wise to find out what the 'deal breakers' are and if you can live with them!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My husband's computer is jam packed with porn and I could care less... I personally don't understand why some women freak out about that sorta thing... He may like to look at the pretty girls but at the end of the day he's crawling into bed next to me!
    Beanzy22

Answer by Beanzy22 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I had a problem with my ex watching it for a huge list of very valid reasons including sex addiction. I could care less if my husband watched it, hell I'd probably watch it with him.
    Anonymous

• could you say that in English please?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• thats how me and so are.
    he didnt like me watching it so i stopped then he satrted to watch it and it bothers me only because the girls he pick out have huge perky boobs and airbrushed skin and no strech marks nice butts and all the thing im just currently lacking. so it makes me feel horrible about myself becuz thats the kind of girl he really truely wants.
    Anonymous

• besides, if he wants to leave over that, then I say there's the door don't let it hit ya on the way out. Asking your partner to leave because of a little porn watching is stupid! but if it's a major problem, like say it replaces sex with each other or he/she watches to much then yeah, i could see someone saying its either me or the door.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• start watching porn again and make sure it's guys that your husband thinks is more attractive then him. That is a double standard I would not go for that shit.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Oh get off the porn issue already. I really think who ever is posting this shit has a serious self worth complex...
    Anonymous

• Beanzy22,

The real problem arises when your husband ISN'T coming to bed, but staying up all night looking at his porn instead!
    Anonymous

• there are certain things that are dealbreakers for certain people. my SO gave me dealbreakers, like he didnt like that i had very close guy friends that i would talk to on the internet and through text message while he wasnt around, and i didnt like porn. we were supposed to both stop those things. i did, he didnt. i left him. the end.
    if you dont mind porn, good for you. your entitled to your opinion, and im entitled to mine.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2010