porn and realationships

okay my so has always watched porn and in the beginig i really didnt mind but after i got prego things started to change he came way more obseesed with it and i dont know why he got booty everyday sometime 4-6 a day and now since i have had our baby my body isnt like it used to be my ass is bigger my boobs arent wher ther suppose to be i have a ring of strechmarks around my belly button and pretty much all over my hips and thighs. and the kind of girls he looks at are the huge perky fake boobs and petite waistes and just all the kind of thing i just dont have anymore. it makes me so insecure and i have told him and he just dont care. am i wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll
    Anonymous

• When I explained in detail, to my husband why it bothered me (and I used logical reasons, not just throwing out complaints) he understood and respected my feelings. I think a good husband would be understanding. I'm sorry yours doesn't understand.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• no your not wrong. like i said, i left my sons father because i was not enough for him, and he didnt care how he made me feel. he had no respect for me, or women in general.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• whoevers the idiot who wrote troll grow up your suppose to be a mother
    i wonder what kind of wife you are.
    mostlikey the b*tch thats in denial thinking shes the best when really hunny your not.
    Anonymous

• troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll, this question was posted to prove a point off of a buch of other posts tonight....blah blah blah
    Anonymous

• Wow! I wonder who the real bitch is here. nice one anon. real good advice.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• no actully it wasnt so quit being a little kid and grow up. whoever else posted stuff about porn then thats on them this is my own personal question so grow up and stop being a cee u next tuesday
    Anonymous

• My ex-fiance looked at porn a lot. I talked to him about how it made me feel(which was bad) and he'd promise to quit but then I'd always find it again hidden somewhere while I was cleaning. Looking back now I don't think he did it cause I wasn't good enough for him. I think it was more of a habit. He liked it but he wasn't doing it to hurt me. My husband and I actually watch it together now sometimes and it really adds some fun to the bedroom. I think now that people sometimes need to express their sexuality in different ways and that watching or looking at porn is a normal thing for men to do. Are you sure it's because he doesn't care how you feel? Is he watching it instead of being with you or just when you're not around? You should talk to him about it more. If he is replacing you with porn then it is a problem, but if he's not maybe it's just a hobby he has.
    emma-n-abbi

Answer by emma-n-abbi at 9:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Men don't care about all that. They just want to dip their pen in the inkwell

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2010