Jolivette (the minipill) and periods

so i stopped breastfeeding my baby, and i was on the mini pill the entire time and i expected to not have my period, but now?? do you get a period while on the mini pill or am i just some wierdo that doesn't? and if you are suppose to get a period when can i expect mine to come along now that i'm not breast feeding? i posted this here because you girls have already gone through it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am on that as well. Just started it though after a miscarriage so I am not much help but from what I understand, you shouldn't have a period.
    anglgrl03

Answer by anglgrl03 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• My daughter is 2 and I am still breastfeeding and on the mini pill. My periods came back when my daughter was 14months, even though I was still on the pill. I would think your will come within a month
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You still have your periods while on the mini pill. However, it took 3 months for my period to come back after breast feeding. That might be why you have not had your period yet, not the pill.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 7:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010