Not Knowing Right Away?

Any one here didn't know they were pregnant until they were farther a long in their pregnancy, and how far along were you when you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I knew right away but my friend didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 5 months. She went to the doctor with stomach pain and they couldn't figure out what was going on so they did an ultrasound and he mom passed out when she saw the baby on the screen! hehe
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I was about 3-4 weeks along but I have a friend that with all her babies, she didnt know till she was about 3 almost 4 months along. Never had much morning sickness with them.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i didnt find out i was pregnent for sure until i was 21wks..i gained weight but i didnt round out until about then so i just assumed i was putting on weight
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2010