Conceive agan after miscarriage

Was desperately trying to conceive since got married (FEB' 2008) & succeeded on the 3rd month itself, but unfortunately miscarried on the 6th week (July' 2008) and done a D&C as well. after 3 months later, started to conceive again, but no luck till now (FEB'2010) , done so many tests for both of us, hubby's semen analysis is found to be ok, for me according to the dr, was a little problem of not enough blood flow in the felopian tube, so she suggested to have low doze aspirin to increase the blood flow each day along with folic acid, and she suggested to have , duflexon tab & and an injection (dont remember the name) needs to be taken once i pregnant again on each day till 8 month. i dont know how should I know my ovulation day. my periods on 28-30 days. last was on Jan 21st.was anxiously waiting for the good news this month.no preg.systems so far. had continuous intercourse from 10-21th days.Any advice is much appreciated.

Font

Asked by Font at 9:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• the same companies that make pregnancy tests also make something to tell you when you are ovulating. Check your local drug store. Good luck, I misscarried several times but did manage to have two girls and I wish you the best.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2010