What Did Your Pregnancy Effect

this pregnancy has been very hard on me. i'm always nausious dizzy my vision comes and goes the only thing i can manage to keep down is ensure the head aches are unreal i cant recall a time when i felt so crappy i am always so drained no energy nothing its like the life is being sucked out of me or something cant even shower on my own with out falling and passing out and the water aint even hot its more cold if anything. has anyone ever had these things happen to anyone else?

lonemom1987

Asked by lonemom1987 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Health

• How far along are you? You really should call your Dr and let them know what is going on IF they don't know already. You could be having issues with pregnancy induced hypertension that is causing the vision and headaches. Pre-eclampsia is where you have high blood pressure and it can cause most of what you have described. I would call your Dr ASAP and let them know...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• vision - had to get glasses and unfortunately still have to wear them since my eyes didn't go back to normal
    teeth- puking + baby eating up my body's calcium (partly my fault for not getting more calcium in my diet, but that's a different story) ended up with several teeth that had to be pulled. One broke while eating bread! WTF?
    joints- OMG that stupid hormone that loosens up your pelvis had no mercy on me! sprains and strains like crazy!
    balance- holy crap did I turn into a clutz!

it also made my normal amount of depression about 10X worse
    Anonymous

• hun i think you need to go to the dr.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I threw up every day for 19 weeks and I was so tired I could not even get up off the couch most days. I felt better from about weeks 20-30, but that is about it. I was miserable. I can totally relate to the "no energy life being sucked out of me"part!
    Do make sure you talk to the Dr. about all of your symptoms.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I too can relate to the feeling that life was being sucked out of ya ... was so tired it was unreal
    but the other stuff too, especially the dizzy - please see a dr!
    JoesGirl

Answer by JoesGirl at 12:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Oh my that isn't good at all! I hope you have called your OB about this. You should definitely get checked right away. You could be having blood pressure issues and you don't want to end up with preclampsia (sp?).

That isn't normal pregnancy stuff honey. Get it checked out just to be safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• no i didnt but i hope everything changes for you soon
    Anonymous