What are the chances that a judge would leave a supervised custody order in effect after 3 years?

I was charged with a misdemeanor charge for solicitation almost 3 years ago.Since that time I have not had my daughter(9)on an overnight visit.I get her 12 hours a month and I pay a court ordered social worker $40 dollars an hour to supervise.I am retaining an attorney this week and am wondering what the worst case scenario would be,I dont have much they can take away at this point considering the very limited amount of time that I get with my daughter.I have completed the court ordered probation and passed every drug test,and have not even had a speeding ticket since.If you are asking why I waited so long to get this modified,I pay child support monthly for my daughter and $120.00 per week that I am allowed to see her plus cost for entertainment,shopping,etc..It took some time to get the retainer fee together.I haven't even been allowed to attend any functions @ my daughters school.She has 3 half siblings that live with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I find it ironic that you were charged with solicitation and yet the court makes you pay to see your daughter... screwed up system IMO!

if you have done everything I don't see why they would keep the supervised visitation.

Anonymous

• idk but good luck!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2010