Bottles...

my 7 weeks yr old daughter, has been useing AVENT bottles and id like to try and use a different kind my husband cant stand AVent he thinks they leak to much. i got two differnt kinds and she hated them. any idea's how to get them to take a different?
and p.s SHE CANT STAND THE BINKY so that doesnt work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you tried the playtex dropins system? I had a few avent but mostly playtex and my kids never had a problem switching between the two since both are wide bottles.
    Anonymous

• i use the dr brown bottles and they are a pain to clean, my friend uses the playtex vent air and loves them i think that is wat i am switching too aswell. i havent had a problem with my kids using different kinds of bottles. Good luck
    Anonymous

• iv herd Nothing but bad stuff about the drop in bottle's, im trying to switch to them, i tryed the playtex vent air tonite and Nuby, i was really hopeing the playtex worked but she hated it
    Anonymous

• Silicone platex droppins are the best. All my LO will take.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• The Drop Ins with a rubber nipple are the ONLY bottles my BF baby will take. He won't use the clear nipple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• We use the adiri since it is breastfeeding friendly. It can't leak because it is one piece.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• i loved the evenflo purely bottles till they kept breaking on me then i went to the drop in bottles, i love them both but the drop in ones always leak for me so yeah
    jamesmommy0424

Answer by jamesmommy0424 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2010