Do you get annoyed when other people's kids cry in public?

Do you get annoyed because of the kids, or the reaction of the parents? Would you rather a parent ignore the child or punish them in front of everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol no...actually im so greatful they arent my kids.....lmao....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• no, bc i've been there before. i get annoyed by old people who give dirty looks..... like their babies were perfect
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• hell, I get annoyed when my own kids cry in public, but when it comes to other peoples kids I tend to be more understanding and silently thankful their not mine.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• If the parents yell back and cause a bigger scene I get little annoyed but the kids don't annoy me.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I won't get aggravated at someone's crying child. I have no idea why they're crying, and if the parent is ignoring their tantrums.. that's probably what it takes to get them to stop.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 10:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• It's mainly the parents reaction. It's not normal to let your child scream so loud people across the store can hear them. If I can manage to maintain my child, so can you.
    Anonymous

• yes i get annoyed. Mostly at the parents not doing anything about it. I guess they are afraid they will get in trouble for yelling at the kids or spankings.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• anon 10:36, that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. your child isn't someone elses child and may act completely different.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I don't really get annoyed unless they go on and on and on. I know it's not what the parents want so no it doesn't really bother me.
    Anonymous

• Why would I get mad because a child is crying?? And why would I get mad because the parent isn't punishing the child for crying? Kids cry. It's part of life. My daughter-19 mos old- ocassionally cries in public. Oh well! She calms down on her own. I don't need to "punish" her fir acting like a normal toddler. I think parents need to stop worrying about what others think about them, and instead do what is best for their child.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2010