Did Or Is Anyone Now Suffering From Excessive Salvia?

For my pregnancy with my son I had Excessive Salviva for the first 5 months and then it went away and returned at my 8th month. If you havent experience this your so lucky and if you have or are then you know it is horrible and just plain annoying. I literally had to sleep with a bucket next to by bed and every morning my mom had to empty it out. If I went out I had to walk around with a small plastic bag or cup because I had to constantly spit. You cannot swallow your saliva because you start gagging and its like your saliva makes you nauseous. Its just plain horrible and I thought that was just for that pregnancy but I've had 2 more pregnancies and they all are the same. I know im pregnant before a test because im spitting.. Sucking on anything sour like lifesavers etc makes it 10xs worse. I've searched and you really dont see much about it. Has anyone suffered from this? If so what worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had that with my second pregnancy and maybe that's why i was throwing up all the time. sorry idk any cure for it.... i wasn't even smart enough to spit it out lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i did with my pregnancy. A LOT.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i had it with my dd and this pregnancy too. i wake up and my pillows are always soaked its so gross. i dont think i have it as bad as you tho bc i dont feel the need to spit at all
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 10:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2010