Do you find people of different races(other than your own) to be atractive?

I know a few people who only think that people of their race are pretty.So I thought I would ask and see how common this is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not me. You can be good looking or ugly in any race.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I find people of different (including my own) races attractive, just as I see people of different (including my own) races unattractive.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yes, there are beautiful people in every race. what I might consider beautiful may not be to someone else's and vice versa. we at our most attractive as a race of people when we support each other despite our differences

Anonymous

• Yes, i have found that there are plenty of "pretty" people in this world. I personally have always been attractive to Asian men, but that doesn't mean I think people from other races are not attractive and to be honest I am mixed with a few different races so it would be very naive of me to say that my race is the only pretty one.

kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 11:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Since I married someone of a different race, I must think that he's hot! LOL!
    There are some people that I find attractive from a variety of races. I have noticed that I tend to like dark hair and dark eyes over blond hair and blue eyes, but I'm really not sure why that is. It's not deliberate, but if I wrote a list of the ten guys I find most attractive they would all have darker hair and eyes. I guess I have a 'type' without meaning to, though it's not defined by race.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i think a guy is cute more after i know him, than just his outward appearance.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i've found attractive people in many races...but i seem to be most attracted to my own race.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• i also agree with mrsjosey
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I've always been attracted to my own race (case in point: my long history of blonde-haired, blue-eyed, white ex-boyfriends), but I have always found some baby-faced middle-eastern Indian-ish boys to be super cute too. (ex: Anoop Desai from American Idol)
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 11:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• OP here: I'm not really talking about who you are attracted to( well that too). But just people in general. Like women, children anyone of a diiferent race. Some people only thing that their race are beautiful.
    Anonymous