New 16 & Pregnant

Anyone else wish it was possible to reach through a TV and punch someone in the throat...repeatedly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• my 16 year old is hooked on that show---- DUMB!

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I wanted to smack that daughter!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 11:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I watched it and was thinking the same thing! The girl was saying how hard it was to be a parent and she hadn't even done anything!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

I hope for your sake she sees how horrible these girls are and isn't looking up to them. That moron on the show tonight actually has fans out there who defend her for getting stoned while pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Watching it now and thinking the SAME thing! AND I want dr drew to get a hold of her butt.....now!
    Anonymous

• I am actually glad this season is really showing what teen pregnancy usually is like. Last season it seemed like it glorified teen pregnancy a bit. After watching this episode I don't see how any teen could think "oh I wish that was me who was pregnant!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Thats the problem with the show...I hope teens understand not to get pregnant just to get on the show
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 4:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I just saw the last season and do want to see the new one.
    If your teen is seeing the show you should sit with her and watch it together. And talk about what you would do.
    And ask her what she thinks about something you both saw.
    IMPORTANT: TRY NOT TO TALK TO MUCH IT WILL TURN HER OFF AND WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW WITH YOU!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• The older mom/grandma got on my nerves too but I know she mostly right. The baby is so precious!!

I watched it and then my husband wanted to see it, so I watched it twice/back to back. Watching it the second time you could tell that the young dad never intended to stick around and he was going to dump her. So yah I wanted to grab him!! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:11 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• brothers what they won't put on tv I'm glad my daughter don't care for shows like this! it only influences teen pregnancy because again it's a reality show who wouldn't want 5 minutes of fame and earn probably lots of money?? it just draws teens to get pregnant just to be on the show or there would be no show!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2010