Work At Home Group Advice

I own a work at home group here on CafeMom and on a few other networks. My goal with my group is to provide support & minor training to my members in addition to a place for them to post their ads. I want to create a place where they can actually get help to grow...

My question is, what would YOU like to see in a group such as this? Most of the groups on this site are simply full of ads, what would you add to help moms grow?

Thanks for your suggestions in advance!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have tried this, one of my biz opportunities offers success counseling-and really cheap I might add. Plus they pay you to become better!

Maybe my group is not as big as yours so the word has not gotten out about what we do. but so far I have not seen people interested in improving themselves,just money money money.

Quick cash Quick cash, not everyone, but the majority.

I really think these moms deserve to feel better and be trained to be successful at anything they want!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• ya i agree..people just want the money..just like when i join melaleuca and the minute my mentor had my money she dropped off the earth and i lost plenty so i gave up.. but people just want to advertise to get money.. people who truely need help and dont have the money to start anything they just criticize.. if you decide to do it let me know and ill help all i can. moms need help being able to start a business and have leads and they need to be taught how to get leads the right way and not blowing up peoples phone or email.. maybe once a month you could choose a company to have as a main demonstration of how it works and what it in-tales that way everyone who advertises has to equal opportunity to get leads or help become successful and the moms can see how it works without being pulled into in 15 minutes...get what im sayin..i may be confusing..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I also agree i wouldn't put so many get ritch sceams on there and i would definatly warn the moms that do have FREE sites to try out to check them out for yourself to see if they really are what they say they are!
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 11:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• GDIMOM put something together like that with a company to  help girls get residuals faster, awesome!

I think what is missing is the personal growth part. That is key to success and not many know that, thats why people like the gal up there quit, her sponsor also did not understand that if she helps others first she will get that success she is seeking.

I really feel bad for those that do it all alone(strong gals) with outknowing the success personal growth brings.

If you guys would be interested in something like that maybe you could contact GDIMOM to see how she found a company for her group.

Just want to put this out for the serious people http://www.YouAreACEO.com/Success4Me

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Sabrina,

Go to sites such as Avon, Mary Kay, etc. and read about how they advise to you promote yourself there. Use this advise to put together a group- take their recommendations etc. and use them to what you are looking for.
    Anonymous