could you?

If your husband cheated on you and had another child -- or if he just found out he had one from a previous relationship ( and didnt know about it) ....Do you thik you could love that child and want to raise it ?

I kind of think I would ( not that this is/has happened to me though) ...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:30 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know that I could if it was a situation where he cheated and there was a baby from it. But a child from a previous relationship that he didn't know about would be different. I guess it would depend on the kid and how well I could get bond with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• A child from a previous relationship, yes I could. A child that happened because he cheated on me no. Why...because I would no longer be with him.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 2:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Agree with my3turtles I would be gone if he cheated.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• No. That child has its mother and wouldn't need me. Luckily, hubby has no previous relationships and is not the cheatin' type, so I don't have to worry about it. Same goes for him, with me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2010