Meat & Potatoes kind of girl

what do you think that means ...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• f salads?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• well I was asking because I have hear it alot -- I use to think it meant like big girls -- it is what they call most girls around here lol ( not fat but you can tell they eat lol) ....but I was reading a thing about judge judy , and she calls her mom a meat & potatoes kind of girl...and I didnt think she would call her mom big? lol Idk
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I think it means "down home" kind of. I may be wrong though. Think about it! Meat and potatoes may not be anything fancy, but it's easy to make, it's yummy and it fills you up LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• that could be right too baismom...that makes good sense ^_^
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• A girl who likes the basics?

Or likes meat and potatoes? Mmmmm steak....I hate winter.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• It means a down home kind of gal, who's simple and likes simple things. I could go for some meat now...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Yeah ..a down home girl who likes the simple things in life...I don't think it has anything to do with weight/size...now I'm hungry :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• It means that you are a "no fuss" kind of girl with simple tastes. Sometimes meat and potatoe is better than something french with a lot of prep. Down home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• It doesn't mean "big girl" since I am totally "meat & potatoes" but not big. I just like what I like.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2010