I so have a question for ya'll.... =)

This is my second pregnancy. Little girl this time. So I will have a 2nd baby shower since I have NOTHING for a girl. Serouisly I have no netural clothes at all. Anyways should I wait for the baby to be born then have the "meet the baby shower" or should I have it before the baby is born in May & when should I have it?

Hubby doesn't care...he justs wants me happy lol!
My mother says before & grandmother too!
Aunt says after the baby is a good idea.

Help!

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am planning a baby sprinkle for my 2nd pregnancy... my family isnt up to planning it so a friend and i are going to plan it. Im also due in May and i do not think its tacky at all. I have nothing for a girl and pluss i would like to get all my friends and family together to celibrate the first grand daughter:) im planning mine for the mid of next month since i keep pre terming. good luck :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• If YOU are the one throwing it, then it should be a "meet the baby" after the baby is born. If someone else is willing to give you a shower for a 2nd baby, then let them do it before the baby is born. IMO, throwing yourself a baby shower is tactless. Clothes aren't THAT expensive!

Answer by missanc at 8:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Wait to see if someone ;like you Mom or Aunt plans it..It is tacky to plan your own baby shower especially for a second baby..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I have to agree with the previous posters.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I so agree with ya'll too...its my mom thats wants to do it but I like to be part of the planning, control issues I know =(. & yes clothes aren't that expensive but my family has a way of if its not the name brand its not good enough....and I will take my happy butt to walmart. & buy clothes & they can kiss my booty!

P.S. no bashers just answer the question please!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I'm having a meet the baby party for when my little girl is born. But, I don't really need any gifts or anything. I just want to celebrate her. =) It's totally up to you which you prefer.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• im just doing a celebration for my baby in almost 2 months before i have the baby and my moms planing it but im trying to help her with it and all this is also my first dont really need anything so its if you want to bring a gift its fine but you dont have to my mom just dont have much money so she wanted me to help her sents i have a way of fine the best for the less if that makes sense

to me i like having things done soon then at last min and when the baby comes before i go back to work im going to go vist close family around us so they can see the baby
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2010