Having a hard time dealing......

I am hoping I find out tomorrow when I get an U/S what I am having. The last time I went they said they were looking between the legs and nothing was there but was not comfortable telling me the sex yet. I so want a little girl, but I just feel in my heart of hearts this is a boy again. This is my last chance bc no matter what I have I am tying my tubes. I been crying the last few days bc it just hitting me so hard I will never get to do pig tails and tea parties. Let me just say in all this if I have another boy I will love him no less than I love my 4 yr old little boy. But I feel like part of me is lost. Any Advice?

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went through that with my second son, only I didn't want a girl. They were pretty sure that they saw a penis on my first ultrasound but wouldn't say for sure. I was so scared that he was going to be a girl that I actually had panic attacks. Just try not to let it get to you. A lot of times the person doing the ultrasound is more sure of what they are seeing than they let on just on the off chance that they are wrong. Hopefully tomorrow you will be able go in a verify that you ARE having a little girl. Good luck to you!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:30 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You didn't mention how far long you are, but I have three boys, one girl, and am pregnant with my 2nd girl. After my first two boys, they couldn't see anything between the legs with my 3rd - and when I went back the reason they hadn't seen anything is because there wasn't anything there (well, nothing protruding anyway!) and that was my daughter. It's much harder for them to "see" a girl because there is less to see, so don't lose all hope.
    But even if it is another boy, think of how much fun you two boys will have together. They will probably be closer growing up than they would be if they were boy/girl because they will have more in common, be able to share more things.

Answer by missanc at 9:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I am 20 weeks.
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I feel for you, I have 1 son and am pregnant with my last child no matter what it is and I am sooo wanting it to be a girl... I also will have my tubs tied after this.. I don't handle pregnancy at all so there is no way I can go through another one!!!! I hope you get ur little girl! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2010