GONNA LOOSE IT!

i feel like i am at the end of my rope..i suffer fromanxiety and depression and i think its got the best of me.i really feel angry right now like i dont know what im going to do.my therapist sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Health

• Is it that time of month. Some monthes I get angry right before my period, I hate that feeling. I'm glad I don't go through it every month.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I've noticed there are a lot of women going through this right now. I don't know if it's a seasonal thing or a combination of the bad economy and crazy weather. I'm in several groups where this is a common complaint. The best I can say is to take some Vitamin B Complex and do something physical like exercising. You could do breathing exercises to calm your system down. We must have the same therapist so let's see if we can do this together and to heck with the therapists! I wonder if CM has a group for high anxiety moms. We could all join! Just don't do something rash. Remember that these feelings subside. Once they do you can gain control again and work toward staying in control instead of letting them overwhelm you.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I felt like this last week. I am premenopausal and my emotions are all over the place! Last week, I told my honey how I felt and he told me lie down and he would give me a back massage while we talked about how I felt. After about 5 minutes of talking I broke down crying and I cried for about 30 minutes straight. He held me and let me cry it out. When I finally felt like I couldn't cry anymore I went to sleep and when I woke up I felt so much better. I'm sure I'll feel that way again, but now I know that works for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I had this a lot on birth control! I hate birth control. we are having our last then its my DH's turn!!! I'm done with BC our bodies have a certain amount of hormones for a reason....to keep us sane!!!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2010