How can I get free class for Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, and Excel ?

I have been out of work since june 0f 09. I feel my knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is sliping away especially Excel? Is there a online class where can maintain my knowledge on Microsoft Office.
Thanks

janitablue

Asked by janitablue at 10:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know libraries offer computer classes for free, try there
    joeysmommie07

Answer by joeysmommie07 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Bill Gates has strict copy rites on all of the MS stuff. You won't find a free MS class because anyone who teaches MS has to pay Bill Gates copy rite fees.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I'm not sure about free, but you may be able to take classes for free at a local college. You may qualify for a full pell grant and you can take online classes. That's what I'm currently doing. Actually, I'll be graduating in May with a certificate in Medical Office Assisting from doing online classes through a local vo-tech college. My pell grant has covered my tuition and even my books so all I've had to worry about is going good in the class.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• You can go directly to the Microsoft page and do tutorials on site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061831141033.aspx There are loads of trainings there for you. Enjoy!

SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Your state's unemployment office may offer classes. Honesly, you would be better off taking a class at a community college and getting Microsoft Office certifications.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2010