Did you get any pregnancy Symptoms before missed period?

How many days before and what were the Symptoms,

I am experimenting having to use the bathroom more often then normal for me, like every 20 mins, the other one is Cramps, barely had them on my last period and really Bloated.

thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have had any sysmtoms when I was pregnant with my first. With my second I had sore breast. But I never thought I was pregnant . so it was a surprise when I was late and tested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• About a week before my period I was EXTREMELY tied. I mean like sleeping 15 hours a day and still exhausted. I also had really slight cramps that came and went but no period. That was unusual for me because usually I would get real bad cramps all at once and then start my period within a day. I took a pregnancy test 4 days before I was supposed to have a period and it was positive. The peeing frequently is not a pregnancy symptom until usually the 2nd trimester when the uterus is putting pressure on the bladder. The cramping and bloating could be though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• my pms symptoms are the same as the symptoms i had when i was prego so everytime i get freaked out.. but always start...the week or two b4 i start i get boob soreness cramps constipation peeing every 5 minutes night sweats hunger. sometimes nausea when i smell certain things..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I had bleeding gums while brushing my teeth, that started the wk b/4 i got my BFP. The about 7 day b/4 it got my bfp i also had a spot of blood about the size of an ant, it was bright dark red. my boobs hurt all the way around instead of the usual side. I just got my BFP this past Monday!
    Anonymous