• In the Spotlight:

could she have droped at 23 weeks?

so i had been feeling presley up really high and having shortness of breath and all. well the past 2 days i haven't felt movement above my bellybutton and i can breath. and last night i almost had hubby look to see if she was coming out i was feelin her sooooo low. she is still moving just super low like completely im my pelvice and my hips are like burning like shooting pains. with remmi she dropped way early to.i have a doc apt next wednesday. but i really think she dropped. it seriously feels like she is in my vaj j lol thats how low she is.

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 11:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow. Good luck with it!
    Comfy

Answer by Comfy at 11:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• doubt your baby has dropped. u are only 23 weeks. i'm 22 weeks and i feel baby really really low like you but i'm not worried. your uterus is alot lower than people think. plus, the top of it is just right above your belly button with you being so close to 20 weeks. also, i'm 5'1'', so all my babies have been in weird places of my torso. are you short also?
    Anonymous

• ya im only 5 2
    Remmismommy

Answer by Remmismommy at 1:36 PM on Feb. 17, 2010