graco carseat

I have a graco comfortsport seat. the maggie version. I recently found out that it will not lock in the straps. it'll pull them tight but i can pull and it'll come loose. Does anyone own one of these and have you ever had this kind of problem? I called graco and they said they have never heard of this happening..

summerdaile

Asked by summerdaile at 11:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No but I would tell them that you want a new one ASAP! My sons seat straps were different lengths so they sent me a new one and I sent back the old one at no cost to me!
    danielleaube

Answer by danielleaube at 11:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• they said they will give me a new one at no cost if something is wrong. and trust me! something is wrong!
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 11:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Can you find a CPST in your area? It's much easier to figure these things out hands on. Also, stop into the Car Seat Safety group. You'll get lots of help there. I know this isn't what you were asking, but I can tell you that the comfortsport seat has a short shell, and my daughter outgrew it by height well before the 40 lb limit, and she was either almost 3 or just turned 3. So unfortunately, this seat probably won't last as long as you thought it would.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2010