Wii fit vs Wii fit plus

I have the Wii fit looking into buying Wii fit plus. what is the difference? does the plus have more of a routine? I also have Active looking for something more like Active. Please help :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Why not just go outside an work out instead of doing it on a video game?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• where i live thats not possible!
    Anonymous

• I don't have Active, but I have both WiiFit and WiiFit Plus. With the Plus, it will customize a routine for you which is nice - you put in which "qualities" you want in a workout (strength training, weight loss, etc) and it spits out a routine for you to follow. It also has more games/exercises. I like it and so does my dh!

Answer by missanc at 1:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I've been looking into getting a wii fit but seems all the stores in my area are out of them. Oh & SaraP...what's the temperature where you live? Because for some of us its been frost bite freezing for weeks & weeks now! And some of us have kids & nobody to watch them! I have to have something I can do at home or its not possible! I recently got the Biggest Loser disc because I cant find a wii fit. I tried it out last night. It seems really neat
    Anonymous

• why the hell would you sugguest working OUTSIDE, when that is not even what the question is in regards to? Some people just irritate me and have no common sense. IF you were asking about outside workouts, you probably would have mentioned it. SaraP, why don't you just go back to the hole that you crawled out of. But i would just use both! I personally don't like Wii fit because it stops to much, and its not enough of a continuous workout. i also use the biggest loser dvd i like it alot. i actually have a hard time keeping up when i first started. good luck!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2010