has anyone else had problems with IUDs?

I had a 10 year IUD put in last june and I still have not stopped bleeding yet. Just yesterday I was rushed to the hospital because I have started to pass out from all the blood loss. My blood work is horrible because of it and the place I that put it in can't get me in till april to take it out and no one else will take it out do to the liability of it. what should I do?

Ralphiesmom922

Asked by Ralphiesmom922 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2010 in Health

• If you've been in the ER because of blood lose from it and no where will take it out due to liability, I'd seriously walk into the place you got it in and sit there until they can "fit you in." That's just bull that they can't get you in until then! It sounds serious enough that you've been in the ER because of it. Be proactive about it and if you bug the receptionists enough they'll finally cave and get you in!!!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• I agree with above..my mom got a bad infection from her placement and had to have hers taken out, and they fit her in ASAP. April is OVER a month away you should be able to go to an Urgent care or the ER and tell them to take the damn thing out!!!! If they dont i agree with the above to sit in your GYNOS office until they find the time to fit you in!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2010

• Thanks ladies, its nice to know i'm not the only one upset about it. this is ridiculous and not fun at all!
    Ralphiesmom922

Answer by Ralphiesmom922 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2010